After much demand we are bring back our famous Coffee & Fig Stout!
We found that people weren’t sharing the 750ml bottle (as we had intended) and enjoying it all for themselves. Therefore, this time we have bottled it in a more manageable 500ml bottle. We still encourage you to share it with a friends so you can share the pleasure together.
- 2018 vintage uses Brazilian Toffee Coffee Beans, roasted for us by Kerry at Laffare
- 8.0% abv Imperial Oatmeal Stout
- Made with diced dry Turkish Figs, Brazilian Toffee Coffee Beans, and Toasted Philippine Coconut.
- Aroma of fresh roasted coffee, with hint of strawberries, peaches and dried fruit followed up in the flavour by roasted malt character, toasted coconut and a rich dark fruit finish. Perfect breakfast or dessert beer. (Amazing drizzled over vanilla ice cream)
- This beer should age well over the next 5 years. As it develops in the bottle the coffee notes slowly decrease and the rich fruit cake notes develop from the dried figs. Potentially best drinking in mid 2021.